home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{Recipe}Mint Black & White Cookies

Mint Black and Whites

I have been going nuts over these tasty little bites for awhile now.  I LOVE mint in almost any form and I love cookies, so this is the best of both worlds.  This cookie recipe is also a little different than your standard because I tend to like a cakier cookie, one that has body and is moist.  Not a huge fan of the flat______________cookie, boring!! {keep in mind this is totally just my opinion nothing to be added to the rules of cookie book!}

Mint Black & White Cookies

3 cups of AP {all purpose} flour

1 tsp. baking soda

1tsp. salt

1 cup {2 sticks} butter

3/4 cup sugar

3/4 cup brown sugar

2 tsp. mint extract

2 large eggs

1/3 cup sour cream

1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips

In a bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.  Mix with a wire whisk and set aside.  Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in an electric mixer.  Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.  Add sour cream and extract, mix well.  Gradually add the dry ingredients.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Spoon a rounded table spoon onto a cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes.  Yields approximately 4 dozen cookies.

Mint Black and White Cookies

If you love chocolate and you love mint, you have to try these puppies out.  Let me know what you think!!

Signature_edited-1

WhipperBerryLogo

4 comments:

  1. Can I replace the white chocolate with some minty chocolates? I think that will surely give the cookie great minty flavor. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally could... that would just add to the minty goodness!

    kisses
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint flavor is really new for my cookie but I always love to try new recipes. Thanks for sharing this. I think my husband will love this since he is the one who is addicted to minty flavors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails