home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Recipe} Red Velvet Cookie with White Chocolate Chunks

White Chocolate Red Velvet Cookies

Okay, okay… our love affair with Red Velvet continues!  This time a Red Velvet cake mix is transformed into an amazing cookie.  The nice thing about these cookies are how simple they are to make!!

Red Velvet Cookies with White Chocolate Chunks

  • 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
  • 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour
  • 2 sticks of softened butter
  • 1 egg
  • 2 cups of White Chocolate Chunks

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, add butter and mix until soft and fluffy.  Slowly add cake mix and flour. Once combined, add egg and mix completely.  Add white chocolate chunks, and mix for a minute or so until well combined.  Form dough into one inch balls, and place into the oven for 8-10 minutes. {Yields about 24 small cookies.}

Red Velvet White Chocolate Cookies

Enjoy! I’m telling ya, these babies are to die for!!!  The combination of the red velvet and the white chocolate is aaaamazing!

Signature_edited-1

WhipperBerryLogo

10 comments:

  1. YUM! ok I've GOT to make these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making these RIGHT NOW!! They look delicious. I will let you know in a few minutes if they taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! DELICIOUS! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you manage these if your red velvet cake mix is from scratch? Is it possible, or do you have to buy a mix? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made a batch of these last weekend and they were DELICIOUS! I used a Betty Crocker mix with ghiradelli white choco chips. YUMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. way too much butter for my liking... all i tasted was the butter. maybe if you only used 1 stick it would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i made these for my husband and he loved them! i posted a picture and got tons of requests for the recipe! I directed to your site so you get the credit, so many great recipes on here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am making these as I type... they are in the oven! I was just wondering where did your pictures go? I want to send people here once I post the recipe but I want them to see the pictures too. I am taking pictures for my own blog but I want to give you credit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I used your recipe for cookies to pass out for Christmas... SO good... I'm linking up to your post...however I just noticed that the pictures on this recipe aren't showing up. Maybe it's just my computer, but thought I'd let you know just in case ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails